Monday, January 27, 2014

The sit down

Most of the time before I am spanked, Tony will sit me down and lecture me about my misdeeds. It's sort of a ritual with him just like corner time is after my spanking. As you can see I take my spankings very seriously because I know that my bottom will be sore for hours to come. Sometimes I'll pout before I am spanked or I'll try and look very innocent but as you guessed these actions do not work well with him. I guess he knows me too well but the real reason for the sit down is because I soon will not be sitting....... at all! XoXo

3 comments:

smuccatelli said...

You look quite adorable in this picture. So much so, I'd likely have difficulty giving you the spanking you undoubtedly deserve.

Not really... ;-)

Njspank said...

You are beautiful, just a wonderful pre spanking picture and again you are so beautiful.
Always
Ron

Anonymous said...

Lovely yummy narrative Veronica ;-) I guess this stage also involves your protests?

Stamping your feet whilst sitting and waving your arms hysterically like a naughty little princess in considerable peril ! ...knowing your fate ! :-)

My hubby follows my mama and papa's actions: any brief lectures given with my hands on my head and my panties pulled down to my knees: what I call the "cool air on my botty" moment....Gulp ! Brenda x