Thursday, February 20, 2014

"The Importance of a Good (Spanking) Breakfast"

I guess it was my fault because I was awake for several hours and knew that Tony will not have enough time to make breakfast for himself and make it into work on time. I did promise to have his eggs and toast ready for him but as usual I felt quite lazy. It was bad enough that the poor dear had to work on a Saturday and he was already grumpy. I knew I would get spanked for being so lazy and perhaps I wanted that spanking to get me going, like my own personal caffeine. Yes I needed to be spanked! Over his knee I went and since I know he likes his eggs sunny side up my bottom was bared. Yes I know the importance of a good breakfast to get your day going but it does not supersede the importance of a good spanking. Xo!












































7 comments:

Njspank said...

Is that a belt? Well you earned it my dear.
Always
Ron

Dr. Ken said...

Well, if you have to go in to work on a Saturday, I can't think of a better way to start the day.

"The best part of waking up
Is Veronica 'bottoms up'"

Anonymous said...

Ouch. Wow this was a lengthy one.
Still sore?
hugs
Chris

Anonymous said...

Ouchies ,love and spanks,TImx

Anonymous said...

Wow that was a good sound spanking but you do have the cheeks for it. And for the umpteenth time the curtains were left open. Your neighbors will never move. Lol

xox Blondie

OldFashionGirl said...

@ Blondie: The house next door is a frat house with about twenty hot guys living there! Why would I close my drapes? XoXo

Paul Down said...

As ever you look adorable in your cute girly jamas getting your adorable bottom well spanked. Just love you in your jammies