Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Legs and spanking... What are your thoughts?

Is the so called "ass man" also a "leg man?" Since most men who enjoy spanking a girls bottom are indeed ass men (strong attraction to a woman's bottom) do these same guys have an equally strong attraction to a woman's legs? The reason I ask is because my hubby seems to believe that the two are related. He calls legs the runway to a nice ass. Let me know your thoughts on the subject matter. XoXo


Legs... runway to a nice ass.


I try and keep my legs pristine.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Veronica yes indeed if a cute girl has nice legs it is a bonus ,love and spanks,Timx

Anonymous said...

Veronica ,yes if a pretty girl has nice legs too it is a bonus,love and spanks,Timx

Anonymous said...

Veronica if a pretty girl has nice legs too it is a bonus,love and spanks,Timx

Anonymous said...

Nothing more fun than watching great legs doing bicycle kicks.

Aunty Andrea said...

I've never heard that comment before, but I do rather like it.