Thursday, April 17, 2014

"My Friends Wife"

Hello my name is John and I'm going to tell you a story about the time I saw Veronica get spanked by her husband. You see I only met Veronica a few times and the times I met her she was always a polite and respectful girl but I knew that she had a naughty side to her. She seemed rather flirtatious at times and seemed to try Tony's patience with her flirty and sometimes bratty behavior.  I found her to be quite pretty with her long brown hair and somewhat exotic looks, also she had a real cute body and had no problem flaunting it. She dressed to impress by wearing short dresses, shorts with pumps and those lovely fuck me boots she always wears, yes it's safe to say that I found my friends wife to be a real hottie!!! One day I was over Tony's house playing cards when I asked for Veronica. He told me that she was in the next room sleeping so we needed to keep it down. I thought nothing of it and continued with our card game. About an hour later as I sat playing cards I could see someone from the corner of my eyes, I looked over into the next room and nearly fainted. I saw the lovely Veronica putting on a pair of panties getting a clear view of her gorgeous bare ass! She must of just woke up and was now changing. I tried to play it off but it was too late, Tony caught me looking. Tony was red faced and apologized for his wife's actions then excused himself, stood up and opened the kitchen drawer grabbing a large round paddle. Once in the room I heard some yelling taking place between the two of them and then for the real surprise. Tony sat down and threw Veronica across his lap and began to soundly spank her bottom over her panties. I never seen a real spanking take place but I must admit, it turned me on immensely. Then her panties came down and I saw her plump ass turn very red before my eyes. This all took about a solid ten minutes and over a hundred whacks. After it was over Veronica stood there rubbing her ass, she then looked over at me and gave me a seductive smirk, she knew I was looking and loved every minute of it. She sure is a flirty one that Veronica. XoXo

















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Veronica you received big spanks witnessed by your friend ,lucky chap,love and spanks,TImxx

Anonymous said...

Lucky chap to see you spanked Veronica,love and spanks,Timx

Njspank said...

Nice one....love the panty spanking, thank you but wow, the ping pong paddle, classic spanking tool especially before they were padded. Felt it many times!
Always
Ron

Njspank said...

Nice panty by the way my dear
Always
Ron

Dr. Ken said...

How can I get invited over to your place to play cards? :-)

Nice narrative, and great pictures, as always...

Dr. Ken