Thursday, April 3, 2014

"The Sounds of Spring"

Well my dear friends after what was one of the worst winters on record here in the U.S.A. I can honestly say that spring is finally here for most of us. I want you to go outside and and look for signs of  spring like the crocus blooming, rabbits coming out and the occasional black bear roaming the neighborhood in pursuit of food as he wakes up from his winter slumber. Close your eyes and listen, the wind blows gently and the birds sing their beautiful song. Among the sounds of spring there is but another sound, one of flesh striking flesh. Yes it's yours truly getting spanked outside once again. Bare bottom across hubby's knee as the warmth of the sun warms my cheeks along with a masculine hand. Yes my dear friends spring has finally arrived. XoXo


















6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Veronica the spanks could be heard all over your neighbourhood but they hear it so often they carried on thinking the cute little minx is otks being spanked by herhubby as she needs it ,love and spanks,TImx

Dr. Ken said...

It must be Spring--I just saw a Robin Redbutt.....

Unknown said...

This is a more real, every day type spanking. I don't mind seeing a women being spanked in jeans as they offer a nice target. I was a little jealous of your husband when he pulled your pants down because I didn't see any panties and you where standing up and facing him. He was getting a nice view before he put you back over his knee. I was surprised to see him pulling down a g string latter on. I've never seen you wear a g string before. That should've cost you extra swats.. I like seeing panties, bras, stockings. Anyway you did get a very red bottom and I'm sure it didn't feel very good when you pulled your jeans back up. Ps. Good color choice on the jeans.

OldFashionGirl said...

@ Dr, Ken: LMAO!

@ Unknown: I'm not a big g-string wearer but I do on rare occasion. I also love those jeans, they are so comfy. XoXo

Njspank said...

I love this....and your Kenny Chesney look husband and spanker, love it
Always
Ron

Anonymous said...

This is exciting Veronica. I crave outdoor admonishment. That sexy frisson and intrepid intrigue, that someone might hear...or even see. Yum ! My hubby agrees.

As a little girl, I talked about my spankings with the neighbours, albeit briefly. That was so typically 1960s ! They were an elderly couple. So kind and gentle. And yet they approved of me getting my pudgy, bare botty smacked with a rattan cane by mummy oucheeee!!

It was simply part of strict moral codes and caring family discipline back then. It was"learned" and even kind ! It was all a bit cringing Veronica, but delicious in hindsight...of course !

The neighbours never actually saw my non- sun tanned , pale-cheeked, summer time backside: my chubby, bare, fairest white, soft - skinned botty upturned over the arm of the sofa. Trembling. Waiting for mummy's terrible stingy little cane. But they might as well have done. They heard it all ! And gave a commentary the next day ! Fond memories Veronica. Love the outdoors! ;-) Brenda x