Thursday, June 5, 2014

"Time-Outs... Just Don't Work"

Since developmental psychologists recommend time-outs as an effective form of discipline I jumped on the bandwagon and begged Tony to give me a time-out for my misdeeds one fine afternoon. Tony agreed and had me sit in the naughty chair and instructed me not to move or say a single word for one hour...or else! So there I sat on the naughty chair laughing as my mind drifted with boredom. I was warned several times to sit still and stop giggling but it did not work. My time-out lasted exactly twelve minutes before Tony took a more old-fashioned approach in wife rearing. The naughty chair now became the spanking chair and Tony spanked me hard and fast with his hairbrush. Needless to say that time-out did not work on yours truly but spanking and lots of it always gets the message across just fine. XoXo 












































12 comments:

Anonymous said...

It certainly does young lady ,big spanks ,best spanks from ,Timx

Robert Stephens said...

The only 'time outs' that truly work are when a naughty girl is standing in her corner showing off her well spanked red fanny......

Thanks for the pictorial Veronica; we all love them.

Warm Bottoms,
Robert

Njspank said...

Fast and hard with the brush on your lovely pantied and bare bottom, love it
Always
Ron

Colin said...

Nice spanking, shame about the naughty chair, still, can't win them all.
ps don't forget to move the junk so that you can do some proper cornertime.
Colin xxx

henk schoneveld said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Very nice ,best spanks from ,Timx

Anonymous said...

WOW, Veronica! That was OWsome!!!

Marty said...

Often notice your punishments are in front of an open window or patio door. Do you ever worry about being seen by a neighbor or other person who might not be with the program?

Just wondering

Marty

Anonymous said...

Marty I've wondered the same thing. If Veronica has neighbors they will never move. Lol.

Liz

henk schoneveld said...

i would never ever move!.....and that's Texas!...oh.....to be so lucky...

OldFashionGirl said...

@ Marty: Next door to me is a dedicated frat house from the University of Texas, on the other side of me is an older couple with two mooching sons in their mid-thirties, all nice people none the less. Everyone is very friendly to me but I'm sure they have seen me get spanked and if they haven't seen it I'm certain that they could hear it. No one has ever complained but instead get the feeling that they all enjoy it. Xo

Anonymous said...

Veronica, my hubby agrees with Tony! ;-) boohoo.

So love to hear about your neighbours - I hadn't spotted this before. I've written about my neighbours when I was growing up.

My mummy thought time outs were good...especially after she had tanned my bare backside with her little switch - cane!!...Oucheeeees. Brenda x