Thursday, July 24, 2014

For the love of Spanking

I have to admit that I really enjoy getting spanked and as much as I love sex if I had to choose one or the other it would most certainly be spanking. Spankings can bring me to orgasm even if it's a disciplinary spanking and hurts like hell. The heat on my bare skin and the cool air rushing between my legs to include the vibrations felt  with each slap reaching deep inside is exhilarating! So why am I telling you all this? I guess I just felt like proclaiming my love for spanking today...... and Tony is okay too.  XoXo


The harder he spanks the better it feels, turn my ass red baby!


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such a naughty girl, and I for one love it!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's the hottest thing I've read this week!

Unknown said...

You are a true spankaholic (?) you're saying being spanked is as good turn on or better than sex. I've heard this before but even if it's a real disclipine (severe) spanking you can still get thru it without breaking down? Question.... Do you get spanked every week or only when you've earned a spanking and it's always done on Sunday so you'll be sore the next day at work and the challenge is try and sit ?

Unknown said...

I like your new pictures allowing us to finally see you. You are very attractive and I'm sure your husband gets a lot of enjoyment from spanking you. Lucky guy!L. Maybe someday you might post some videos so we can see all the action live..
Keep getting spanked and I'll sit back and enjoy the view.

OldFashionGirl said...

I get spanked several times during the week but usually set Sunday aside for photos so I can share them with you all. XoXo

Anonymous said...

Veronica your hubby is very lucky ,best spanks ,Timx

JD in Houston said...

Veronica... I just have no words. But I know you understand.

JD in Houston said...

Veronica.... I just have no words. But I know you understand.

Dr. Ken said...

Lovely photos, Veronica! You get more spankable with each passing day...That bottom needs spanking, and thank goodness Tony is there to deliver!

Njspank said...

So beautiful
Always
Ron

Anonymous said...

Wow if,you get spanked during the week too by Sunday your bottom has be extremely sore! This photo here allows us to see you... The full length and you are very attractive so please keep these pictures coming.
Maybe sometime post what and how you got spanked during the week and how you feel the next day at work?

OldFashionGirl said...

Thanks for all the sweet comments...xoxo