Thursday, July 31, 2014

"Valentine's Day In July"

A few weeks ago Tony and I attended a couples retreat sponsored by our church. It was a great weekend and one of the subjects that came up was Valentine's day. You see Tony had to work extra this past February 14 and we really didn't get a chance to celebrate this famous lovers holiday. One of the counselors suggested that we set another day aside to celebrate being a couple and we decided to make July 14 of this year that special day. July 14th began with breakfast in bed (he serving me of course) a dozen roses for yours truly and a nice dinner that evening. Tony also presented me with a nice gold necklace. As you can see this day has been pretty much one sided with me getting everything. So what does a guy want for Valentine's day??? I think you know the answer especially if you are of the male species. Now don't get me wrong, I was going to give him a little something that night but I just wanted to tease him first. I knew this would earn me a spanking and whats Valentine's day without a good spanking. Later that night I wore my red panties with hearts on them and teased him by laying in bed with my bottom somewhat exposed... I told him that I wasn't in the mood and sassed him a bit. My behavior earned me what I was looking for and within a few moments I was bottoms up across his lap getting spanked. It was a nice hand spanking and when it was done, well lets's just say that we both called out from work the following morning. XoXo





















4 comments:

Spankingly Good Time said...

What a great idea. Nice post.

Anonymous said...

Lucky hubby ,best spanks,Timx

Njspank said...

I love that panty you have on...perfect for spanking. Thank you
Always
Ron

Anonymous said...

You do look nice in that little red night gown. Looking at your pictures from this set I notice that you are a kicker, your whole body is in motion almost the entire spanking . I don't think your feet ever touched the ground once the spanking began. I'm guessing if you're kicking and squirming like this I'm sure you're very vocal too. Keep the red bottoms coming