Sunday, August 10, 2014

Can't sit down Sunday

Lately some of you great folks have asked me if Sunday is the only day that I get spanked. The answer to that question is no, Sunday is the day that we set aside to capture our spanking on film and for role-playing so that all you great folks can enjoy it here on my blog however, I get spanked several times a week for my  misdeeds and since those spankings are spontaneous it would be hard to capture them all on film. So rest assured I am spanked not only on Sunday but....... Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and especially Saturday!  XoXo
EEEKS! I'm getting spanked!

3 comments:

Robert Stephens said...

Really...? People asked that? You have a fetching fanny as well as a mischievous personality- that's plain to see. In my world, you'd never sit down without thinking about last spanking or anticipating your next one. I'm sure that's exactly the life you and Tony share. Good for you; good for him. May you enjoy a perpetually sore bottom, and all the loving that goes with it.

Anonymous said...

bet you feel weeks or day not complete unlessyou had a few good spanking on your naughty butt bet wake up every morning wondering when your gonna get spanked and how and why going happen

mike

Njspank said...

Lucky you....and lucky Tony!!
ALways
Ron