Monday, August 18, 2014

Feeling sexy....

What does feeling sexy have to do with spanking? IMHO everything, the reason being for me is that as a woman who enjoys getting spanked by her husband, when I feel sexy I sort of feel submissive too. I know it sounds strange but the sexier I feel the more girlish I feel and the more submissive I become. I want a strong man spanking me, the opposite of who I am. If I'm girly and sexy he should be masculine, strong and confident. Now you don't have to be beautiful or even pretty to feel sexy so this has nothing to do about looks and I do not consider myself to be a shallow person. No, feeling sexy is entirely different and there is nothing more sexier than a good spanking. XxxxOooo





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Veronica you make it so ,best spanks,Timx

Enzo said...

Well said!

Robert Stephens said...

You are absolutely right Veronica..... There's nothing like a spanking between two people who 'get it.'

Njspank said...

I love this post and your thoughts, so well said....I love to be spanked by a strong lady but I also love to be the strong person and spank!!!
Wonderful, and yes spanking is sexy!
Always
Ron