Wednesday, August 27, 2014

The bratty me...

Taunting my man is a life long journey for me, it's what I love to do. Provoking him into giving me a good spanking by doing everything possibly wrong. You want dinner? Ok... I burnt it! You want the house clean? Ok.... I trashed it! You won't let me use your car? Ok... I scratched it or got a speeding ticket! You want me to dress conservative? Ok... I'm wearing a short skirt with no panties! I can't go out with my friends tonight? Ok... Not only did I sneak out but you won't see me in two days! What, no flirting with other men? Bullshit baby... it's what I do best!!!! The list can go on and on and on and on. Am I truly old-fashioned? Hell no!...... The only thing old-fashioned about me is that I let my man tan my hide when I get out of line without calling the police. It's safe to say that I am the ultimate BRAT! XoXo
I wouldn't have it any other way nor would he!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are truly a gem, and I am sure there are (as with your husband) many who would love to "tan your hide"!

OldFashionGirl said...

Thank you sweetheart...xoxo