Thursday, August 21, 2014

"The Drunk Wife"

Now I'm not much of a drinker and rarely get drunk to the point of becoming obnoxious but I must admit that on this particular day I became quite intoxicated. I went to the cabinet and drank some scotch on the rocks... bad idea!!! I did all sorts of weird things like dancing on the couch, looking in front of the mirror and making funny faces... just acting real silly. It's safe to say that I deserved a good spanking and as you all know Tony was more than willing to give me one. The funny thing was that when he began to spank me I just laughed and ridiculed him but after a few good whacks with that hair brush my bottom sure was hung over the next day. XxxxOooo












































9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tony gave you a sound spanking young lady ,best spanks,Timx

JD in Houston said...

That's very HOT, Veronica! I especially liked the end of the photo series; I think there is nothing hotter than a cute girl 1) holding her behind with both hands while being scolded/lectured, in anticipation of a spanking; 2) checking out her "butt damage" in a mirror after the spanking/paddling; and, 3) rubbing her stinging fanny after-the-fact. I really like that you illustrated 2 of the 3! Good job to you and Tony!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, Veronica. Best ever!
Sizzlin'!!
-JJ

henk schoneveld said...

awesome series....and well deserved i'm sure!...said it before...I LOVE your blog

OldFashionGirl said...

Thanks all... This was a hot session. Xo

Anonymous said...

I'm sure it was a hot session ! The dress you wore made his job easier ...nothing to pull up, the panties weren't much better but looked very nice and I'm guessing that's why they stayed on so long. So 10 points for panty choice, sexy and very attractive. Your facial reactions showed the hairbrush was getting your attention.. So if this spanking was HOT how did it compare to your paddling that left sore and bruised for a couple,of weeks? Which was HOTTER the brush or paddle? I know it's a smart*** question but your bottom is smarting too....lol

OldFashionGirl said...

The paddle has more coverage area but that brush stings just right....xo

Anonymous said...

This was a hot series and I'm sure your bottom was very hot. I do like your panties even though they were a thong the view from the top of them looking down over your bottom was very nice. Glad you put more panty shots in this blog. Question about the paddle vs the brush.....which is worse when it hits you the paddle making contact with you're entire bottom or the brush making contact with just a small area? I'm thinking if you're being paddled the spanking gets your attention faster because your entire bottom is on fire vs just a small area but the pain from the paddle goes over a larger area....so I don't know only you do..lol. This was a very good set, you were really squirming and kicking .

Njspank said...

You are so adorable and love the panty and the brush you took...
Thanks
Always
Ron