Thursday, November 13, 2014

Love Our Lurkers... 2014... day 2

On average I get 1500 views a day and when I'm Chrossed I get 3000 a day and over 3 million since starting this blog so I know you are out there. Say something... will you! Lol! On request of a friend I started this blog about five years ago and as you know I try to post something everyday and make this blog as fun as possible. I have started my Saturday morning cartoons where I try and bring you spanking toons and some excellent drawings to bring your artistic side out, I recently added Sunday funnies to bring back some memories when you where younger and opened the Sunday paper to find some naughty character getting spanked. My Friday Spankable is some luscious bottom needing firm but loving discipline and don't forget Can't sit down Sunday... This is a tease photo of yours truly getting spanked. I try and post a photo-set twice a month of me getting my bottom tanned by hubby and on occasion add some animated gifs of the same. Videos will come soon but I need a high quality camera. I want you all to know that I appreciate you all very much and swear to do my very best to continue this blog and make it better for you. To my fellow bloggers I want to send you the very best and thank you also for all the work you put into blogging. Spanking blogs rule but spanking blogers rule even more. Now a little about me... I'm half Japanese on my fathers side and my mother is of English and Welsh heritage. My dad died when I was very young so my mom raised three daughters by herself. Mom never spanked us but my dear uncle Joe who was like a father figure had no problem taking us across his lap. I have been a bonafide spanko since I was knee high. I used to play spanking games with my cousins and remember when I was very little I would strip nude from the waist down and lay across a chair and kick my legs pretending to get spanked. When I went to college I met my husband Tony who was also a spanko and we never looked back. With his hot Italian temper and my bratty attitude spanking has become an intricate part of our lives and I love sharing it with you. 


24 comments:

Leigh Smith said...

I have to admit, I visit but rarely leave a comment. Yet, here I am today. Happy LOL Day.

Hermione said...

Hi OFG,

Thanks for joining us on LoL 9.

Hugs,
Hermione

an English Rose said...

My first visit to your blog, looks like fun in your house!
love Jan,xx

Dr. Ken said...

Happy LOL day, Veronica! I'm a frequent visitor leave comments not-so-frequently, so I probably don't count as a lurker. But I love your blog, especially your pictures!

Dr, Ken,
SPANKING MINNESOTA

USEDTODO SPANKEDHORTIC II said...

Hope you have a great LOL day. Still love this blog.

Prefectdt

Minelle Labraun said...

I often visit, but never have left a comment! Hello!
Happy LOL day!

Mike Pahula said...

love fact u get spanked by hubby and showing us also glad you show your face clear now i been austin texas vist my brother think i seen you one time iam love your spankings blog alway try comment too so keep your buns getting spanked comming

Anonymous said...

As a lurker I would like to thank you for your blog. I do of course love seeing you otk and I enjoy your finds that you share with us. Thank you for all your spanking experiences. Have a great day.
Jim

Anonymous said...

Appreciate you, your blog, and your willingness to share your spanking adventures with all of us!

<3 <3

Ms. A

Anonymous said...

I visit you nearly every day. After chross, I come to your site. I have never left a comment so this is my first. Please continue the good work. I'm an older gentlemen who loves a well spanked bottom. You have the finest backside ever and I love seeing you get your comeuppance. Thank you

Secret Spanko said...

I love your blog- don't comment but always enjoy the pictures. I admire you for showing your face now. (It's very pretty, by the way, even when it's not smiling but making an ouchy face!)

Anonymous said...

Veronica, I love your blog and really appreciate all the effort you put into it! I particularly like your weekend spanking cartoons! That was a great addition and I love seeing them every weekend. Keep up the good work and kudos to hubby for so thoroughly seeing to that cute derriere of yours! ;-)

-Day Hiker

Tim the Tum said...

Hey Veronica

I'm here every day, and I do leave the odd comment.

Keep it up petal

Tim

Enzo said...

Hi Veronica -

I visit about every other week and try to comment every so often if not I at least vote on your posts.

I really admire the time and effort you put into your blog especially all the pictures of you and Tony. Thank you for sharing that with so many.

Best Always,
Enzo

abby said...

Visit often, but my first comment...
hugs abby

ronnie said...

Have to admit I lurk but always enjoy stopping by.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Erica said...

Happy LOL Day and thanks for all your contributions to BlogLand! :-)

TFD said...

What a cute image of you across a chair pretending to get spanked. I hope you haven't outgrown that. ;)

Thank you for all the work you put into your blog.

Anonymous said...

Hello Veronica love the fun we have here together ,I like to leave little commentshere ,love and spanks from ,Timx

Kyrel said...

Well, let me officially de-lurk, and comment. Love your blog Veronica :-) You are an attractive woman, and I'm tempted to be somewhat envious of your husbond *LOL* Anyway, you are at the opposite end of the world to me, so I'll simply wish you all the best in life and continue to enjoy your blog ;-)

OldFashionGirl said...

Thank you all for leaving a comment... XoXo

Robert Stephens said...

You are my first lurk every day and the only blog I really need to see. You are absolutely fetching from your pretty face to your fabulous fanny. And I can just envision delicious, young Veronica howling and kicking from her fantasy spanking across the imaginary knee she craved as a youngster. Good for you and good for Tony. May we all enjoy your perpetually hot bottom for a long, long time.
Hugs & a Hairbrush Spanking,
Robertotk

Blondie said...

Happy LOL day. Sometimes I comment but I usually lurk. Love your blog

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for sharing it all with us.
I love your blog a lot and visit regularly.

Chris