Thursday, June 25, 2015

"No Smoking In School"

Well now that the school year is at an end many students feel that they can get away with wrong doings. Young Veronica was one of those students and on the very last day of school she decided it was okay to light a cigarette and smoke on school property which is forbidden. What Veronica didn't realize was that the school had contacted her father!!! When she came home from school her father searched her bag and found a pack of Marlboro reds. After a lengthy lecture a good sound spanking over his knee followed. Soon Veronica's bottom was as red as the box of Marlboro's! Have a safe and sane summer and keep out of trouble :)



























5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hairbrush spanks for girls who smoke at school ,best spanks from Tim x

Robert Stephens said...

A smoking hot bottom for a girl who has a smoking hot bottom....!

Sweetspot said...

As good as any photo-set I've ever seen and I've seen a lot. Very reminiscent of the actual spanking your now sister-in-law got when she was in secondary school.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful. Sadly my hubby catches me "smoking" far too often Veronica ;-) and deals with me in the traditional, stern fashion, that strict fathers dealt with their daughters back in the day. As you have reminded us. Boohoo. Smoking butts indeed ! Brenda x

Anonymous said...

my fantasty is to get spanking for smoking make my naughty butt be smoking after spanking from female top when catch me smoking like you i smoke marbolor i done few e cigarette my fantasty is have me look at pack of cigarette as iam being spanked make me think why i over knee butt getting spanked

mike
madison ohio