Thursday, December 3, 2015

"The Spanking Quickie"

I would say that 90% of my spankings are very regimental in how they are carried out. A chair is placed in the middle of the room and I'm sat down, scolded and lectured and then spanked over-the-knee! The actual spanking is done in layers and is quite lengthy from 10 to 20 minutes, some corner time is followed. I know these spankings are coming before they even happen. The other 10% of my spankings are rarely captured on film because they are so spontaneous, here I am either quickly bent over or rapidly thrown across the bed and get a solid 10 to 20 wacks and sent on my way. These spankings are right on the bare bottom and not done in layers. Here is one of those rare occasions that I was able to capture. I received about 10 wacks and it happened so fast that I was caught off guard. :)






 "What the hell just happened???"

3 comments:

Dai Preston said...

Interesting, Veronica. Our play is similar. It usually starts in the living room with me scolding her, (she smarts off, of course). I'll bend her over the end of the sofa for 10 or 15 hard licks with my belt before sending her to the bedroom to change into a nighty and wait for me standing in the corner. Later I'll enter the room with an implement in hand (wooden hairbrush, spoon, martinet etc.) for a longer OTK spanking followed by aftercare. And then, well you know what happens next.

She doesn't care for the implements much. She'd likes my hand best. But I like them. So we mix it up a bit. The cornertime is useful because it give her bottom a break between spankings; and the wait heightens her arousal. She says that she get turn on by the sound of my footsteps coming down the hall knowing what is to come. :)

Mike Pahula said...

thought you love being spanked and when you get a spanking so why you complaing young lady i think cool on everything you said happen before spankings i hope you get do same to me when spanking me i wont complain when you doing it to me

Njspank said...

You are very pretty
Always
Ron