Thursday, June 16, 2016

"Checking His Temperature"

My hubby remembers when he was much younger and was feeling ill, his parents took him to the doctor and the nurse placed him across her lap and checked his temperature rectally. Of course this became a bit of a fetish for him years later and since it's somewhat related to spanking because it does involve humiliation without the pain factor he wanted me to check his temp the same way. :)


First thing I do is wear a traditional 1970's nurse uniform and provide a bare lap for him to get across.

 Out comes a mercury thermometer and some K-Y jelly.


Time to lube up the thermometer...



He lets out a gasp as I insert it...






















Now it's held in place for a minute but I left it there for 2..:)























Now time to read it... 98.6... no fever baby!

























10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does he remember how old he was and did this happen more than once?
Carl H

Scott Starr said...

Ooo, be still my heart. I remember this, and especially the two fingers used to keep my cheeks apart while keeping the thermometer in place. Mine was from a babysitter who always wanted to play nurse. I found just a bit of squirming was enough for her fingers to slip in a little deeper and that still is enough. These are my favorite scenarios, but also just another reason you blog is totally the best sinking site!
Scott S.

PS.....you are the totally hottest nurse ever!

Njspank said...

Holy crap. Lucky man with you as his sexy lap. So hard. Thanks
Always
Ron

Mike Pahula said...

you cAn as know by now take me over lap anytime for tempchecking then spanking good boy no fever then naughty boy spanking since you know been naughty or wilbe bad boy maybe spankme for faking being sick

Anonymous said...

Do you ever find yourself in the same position having your own temperature taken?
-Steve

Anonymous said...

My such a naughty nurse smiling leaving it in for that extra minute! And what, no cough check, prostate exam and shot in the ass too?!! After all, nurses must be thorough as they slyly smile, try to suppress their giggles and happily perform their duties. Then after all that less than dignified treatment, then you should announce to your patient that he is fine other than a terrible case of erectile dysfunction to really make his day complete and then to verify that finding spank him sounding to check his blood flow and coloration or if all this was just another fake sickness to get you to play nursey again in which case it's time to schedule him for a colonoscopy....!

Got on a roll (play) here.... :)

Your equally wicked and incorrigible fan, ND =;)

OldFashionGirl said...

@ND... Wow, some great ideas. I did give him a good prostate massage that day but thought it may be too much to post on a "spanking" blog. :)

Mike Pahula said...

Miss Veronica i am bare bottom when time for me crawl over Lap for my exam

Scott Starr said...

I think the prostate check would definitely fit. Especially the way you do it. You are subtle, leaving much to the imagination. Think about it. Scott S

Pecan nutjob said...

My wife tends to take my temperature before spanking me for ill temper.

I don't know whether the prostate massage fits a spanking blog.. but if it does not, you might wish to think about opening another blog. ;-)