Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Me reading my blog :)

Thanks guys... xoxo! Over 5000,000 views and 2k hits a day! I  really hope you are all enjoying my blog and remember if there is anything I can do to make it better please let me know. Also, if you have spanking related content that's not copy-write or original artwork that you would like me to post my email is spanking4veronica@yahoo.com I would love to share it with other like minded spankos. XoXo.

Soft couch for sore bottoms, reading your comments. :)



4 comments:

Tim . said...

Hello Veronica cute photos of you ,best spanks , Tim x on this sunny day .

Michael Healy said...

I'VE BEEN A FAN FOR AT LEAST A DECADES AND THEN SOME... KEEP DOIN' WHAT YOU DO GIRL CAUSE NOBODY DOES IT BETTER THAN YOU SO IF I CAN GIVE ONE WORD OF ADVICE DON'T... DON'T CHANGE A SINGLE THING ...DON'T STOP BEING WHO YOU ARE...AND DON'T I MEAN DON'T EVER STOP BEING VERONICA WE ALL LOVE YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE ... TUMBLR mh27271 BAD BOYS AND BAD GIRLS SPANKED

OldFashionGirl said...

Thanks guys...xoxo :)

Anonymous said...

Truly (Scrumptious) Unique, Wonderful Blog Veronica - big thank yous as always.
Would you like some cream on your poor botty ?
Brenda xx