Thursday, May 4, 2017

Super Thursday Presents: "Taste Of His Own Medicine"

From an older photo-set, decided to post again since it's one of the rare "me spanks he" sets I have. Naughty boys beware... I have a mean right hook! :)


He nervously walks into the room and finds me quietly seated,andwaiting.... When a woman is quiet... Beware!


Now I'm scolding him, all men should be made to feel like little boys from time to time.:)


Time to prepare my lap, yes he'll soon be laying across it!!!



I slowly remove his shorts, when I spank I go straight for the bare bottom.

Nothing beats a white bare ass... soon to turn red. XoXo


Time to spank him like his mother should of done years ago!!!



An angry woman with a slipper is no laughing matter!!!!!!!!!!




Poor baby is feeling it. :)


I'll teach you a good lesson over my knee!



He kicks more than me... LMAO!:)



"I KNOW THAT'S NOT A BONER... MISTER!" :)


5 comments:

The Glenmore said...

Very nice Veronica....you certainly gave it too him good.

Tim . said...

Naughty boys have big spanks from sis ,best spanks Tim x

Anonymous said...

Hey girlfriend you must stop doing this Veronica - my hubby keeps disappearing already !?
First on Tuesday and now today ?!! ;-)
Brenda xx

Anonymous said...

Oh Miss Veronica, such a lucky naughty devil over your silky sensuous knees!!! Need to spank much harder and first with your hand please to really excite so your naughty devil will leave a nice creamy wet surprise while over your knee on your silky legs! Then use your implements and mush more hand spanking too as the only lesson naughty devil has learned is that he wants you to take him over your knee much more often and for longer harder spankings over your silky knees to keep your sensuous silky legs well moisturized!!!

As usual, gleefully wickedly switching and desiring many good long over-the-knee blushing bare bottom spankings from a sensuous silky legged goddess,
ND =;)

Anonymous said...

Oh Miss Veronica, such a lucky naughty devil over your silky sensuous knees!!! Need to spank much harder and first with your hand please to really excite so your naughty devil will leave a nice creamy wet surprise while over your knee on your silky legs! Then use your implements and much more hand spanking too as the only lesson naughty devil has learned is that he wants you to take him over your knee much more often and for longer harder spankings over your silky knees to keep your sensuous silky legs well moisturized!!!

As usual, gleefully wickedly switching and desiring many good long over-the-knee blushing bare bottom spankings from a sensuous silky legged goddess,
ND =;)