Thursday, June 22, 2017

Super Thursday Presents: "Johnny Spanks Veronica"

Johnny is a friend of mine on FetLife and someone I have been corresponding with back and forth for some while now. He is a true gentleman and a firm believer in traditional over-the-knee spanking. Johnny is also one of the most talented cartoonist I have ever met and I even posted some of his artwork on my blog last month. Johnny has told me more than once how he would love to take "lil ol' me over his knee, but since he lives in Europe and I in Texas it isn't quite feasible. However, through his amazing artwork he was able to capture a spanking taking place between he and I. :)


Johnny took me over his knee to spank my bottom red.
He had me bucking and grinding while blushing on both ends.
I kicked and squirmed so hard that I even lost a shoe.
I begged for him to stop
but secretly loved every minute of it boo hoo. :)


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

First Spanking Toons (looking fabulous at the foot of this page) and now a super cartoon from hero-artist, Johnny. Oh my !
So wonderful to see your chubby, bare backside well-reddened over-the-knee, and smarting in traditional, strict style young lady. We're building a great cartoon collection on this Blog eh ?

Oh my, I so wish your Blog had been around in the 1960s when I was growing up in Georgia ha-ha. Doh !...
You know what I mean missy !
Great artistry - huggies, thanks, spanks and nasty, stingy, red smackabotties to you Veronica
Strict Mommy Brenda xx

jimc said...

I rerally do enjoy his artwork and i love your prose at the end of the panel. . I love otk the best and this was an amazing piece. I love seeing you otk and thank you for sharing your otk exploits we really do enjoy them. Thanks for sharing and have a great day.
Jim

Anonymous said...

My knees are jealous that I don't get to have you draped across them so I can spank you.

I seriously envy Tony!

Tim . said...

Great artwork of you Veronica ,best spanks Tim x hello Brenda.

smuccatelli said...

Great artwork (and a truly appealing subject as well). Congrats to Johnny!

Anonymous said...

Hi there Tim
Veronica's red botty is as equally good in cartoon, as in real life ?
Just one of the same to me (and my hubby) just one of the same. Gorgeous naughty girl Veronica :-)
Naughty Cheeky Brenda xx

Anonymous said...

Veronica,

Great art first Spanking Toons now Johnny, I love it. You are amazing and a work of art girlfriend. Can you publish or guide us to more of Johnny's art. I might be interested in some commissions myself.

Huskergirl

OldFashionGirl said...

@Huskergirl: He's a friend on FetLife but I don't think he has his own website even though he's very talented. I'll find out.:)