Thursday, July 20, 2017

Super Thursday Presents: "Just Wait Until We Get Home"

                         Imagine being in a crowded store and suddenly hearing your significant other shout "WHEN WE GET HOME I'M GOING TO TURN YOU OVER MY KNEE, FLIP THAT DRESS UP AND GIVE YOU A SOUND SPANKING!" Those were the exact words Tony used when I was at the local flea market. I made him angry because I was purposely taking my time at the market even though I knew he was on a tight schedule that day. When he shouted those words you could hear a pin drop, everyone just stopped whatever they were doing and looked my way. My face turned bright red and I too remained silent. I could see most of the men's eyes deviate to my dress clad bottom. I was wearing a short summer dress that day.

                      Tony's authoritative tone and the embarrassment of knowing that those men now know that a spanking awaits me when I get home gave me a tingly feeling throughout my body. Once home, Tony grabbed the hairbrush and followed through on his promise to soundly spank my bottom. I felt like a naughty little girl getting a spanking from daddy for not behaving. Over his knee, panties down to my ankles and the sound of rhythmic beats filled the afternoon air.

Patiently waiting for my spanking.








































4 comments:

Domhnall the Second said...

Wow! I know that's not a very clever comment but ... Wow! is all I can come up with.

Mike Pahula said...

Is this true story did this really happen

bet you were shock he was going give you a good spanking bet didnt expect a spanking that day but was wrong

iam sure you had done same to him when out how you going take his pant down pull him over your lap for good spanking when he misbehave out in public

Dai Preston said...

Great photos! If you two opened a video site you could pay of your mortgage with it.

Anonymous said...

Hairbrush to bare botty - oh my, that naughty lil' Veronica is such a sorry lil' girl. Crying and blubbing over daddy's knee as she is punished.

Veronica, I imagine you were taken to the ladies rest room for a spanking when you threw tantrums in the store, growing up, back in the day ?

My lil' princess friends suffered the same fate on the sensitive, bare skin on their botties. That was normal life in the stores and malls of Atlanta in the 1960s !!
Always talk of " tan your hide", "spank your bare bottom young lady" among peers and their mommies.

When sister and I gotten naughty in the store, mom said "your backsides need a good switching". The flexible, rattan switch lived in the downstairs cupboard. When we gotten home, hands gotten on heads, pretty lil' dresses gotten raised, and one or two pairs of lil' cotton white panties would have to come down. No half-measures, we always gotten whuppin's with botties bare. That was normal in our house :-(

Life is dangerous in the stores and malls Veronica. My hubby takes a strict line with me, like your Tony does already :-)
High Maintenance Princess Shopper Brenda xx