Thursday, August 17, 2017

Super Thursday Presents: "Ask And You Shall Receive"

Imagine coming home from work and finding your significant other bent over, horny and begging you to spank her for being "such a naughty girl." That's exactly what hubby saw when he walked through the door. :)


"Honey, Iv'e been a naughty girl."



The panties alone says it all. :)


Pale bottom needs much color and attention...xoxo


It's a tough job but a mans gotta do
what a mans gotta do...
"Come here Veronica!"


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two are a match made in heaven!

~John Josephson

Anonymous said...

Veronica, I can hear the SMACK SMACK of my hubby's bendy, rubber-soled slipper across your bare ass. Can you feel it missy ?!
Oh my, I am sure gonna fetch my slim, whippy, rattan cane. My trusty, nasty, dreaded, age-old, switcy-stick. My mommy approved bottom smacker for naughty, tender, bare, princess botties.... "the hornets nest" ! You are sure gonna do the switcy-dance Veronica !
Strict Mommy Brenda xx

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see pictures of Veronica doing the "switchy dance," LOL!

~John Josephson

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.